1. My Vibe, My Life: Kelly Wearstler's Blog - Teeming with eye candy, you can easily waste hours poring over Wearstler's wonderfully curated photos.
2. Nathan Vincent Crochet Sculptures - If I suddenly amassed great wealth, Vincent's quirky sculptures would be one of my first purchases.
4. Double Merrick Citron A4 Giclee Print - Double Merrick creates amazing artwork and I'm obsessed with their summery, candy-wrapper inspired print.
5. Say Yes to Cucumbers Face Wipes - Perfect for erasing make-up disasters, freshening up after work or wiping down post-workout, the highly-addictive, refreshing cucumber scent is an added bonus.
6. Method Marine Naturals Body Wash - If you love the smell of the ocean, this soap is for you. And at $4.99, it's a steal.